Take charge of your health by growing common medicinal plants in your own backyard!
There's no need for years of serious study in herbalism with this pocket-sized version of Backyard Pharmacy at your side. Grow yourself healthy with the herbal profiles, medicinal usage tips, and harvesting know-how found here. When you close the cover on this thorough yet fun guide to growing your own medicine, you'll be able to cultivate, prepare, and use homegrown plant-based medicines safely and effectively.
Discover how to:
- Calm a nasty sunburn with raspberry leaves
- Use basil to soothe insect stings
- Create a sore throat remedy with cayenne pepper and honey
- Reduce dandruff with a rosemary infusion
- Make a muscle-soothing tincture from arnica leaves
- Turn chamomile into a salve for minor scrapes and bruises
- Boost your immune sustem with homegrown echinacea ta
- Soothe coughs with a mullein-infused respiratory cleanse
- Treat bloating and gas with a tincture of dried blueberries
Turn your garden into a "farmacy" and fill your medicine cabinet with homegrown healing using this guide to the best and easiest medicinal plants to grow.
- by Elizabeth Millard