Captain Fawcett Moustache Wax - Private Stock
In answer to ever increasing demand, the Captain has at long last, seen fit to include his very own ‘Private Stock’ fragrance (as found in his award winning, some might say legendary Beard Oil) into a rather spiffing ‘medium hold’ Moustache Wax. Housed in a screw top metal tin that’s ideal for slipping into your trouser or waistcoat pocket, it’s just the bally ticket, ensuring that one’s upper lip topiary & carefully groomed beard are a harmoniously scented, wonder to behold... Hip Hip Hooray.
- Supplied in an aluminium tin with a screw top lid.
- Tested on humans, never animals
- 15ml ℮ 0.5fl oz
- Made in the United Kingdom
Top tips for maintaining a stiff upper lip.
- Keep wax warm in either a waistcoat or trouser pocket.
- Use the back of your finger nail to remove a small amount of wax from the jar.
- Soften wax between thumb and forefinger, smooth into your moustache in an outwards & upwards motion.
- Adding a little wax in a final twisting flourish to your by now perky tips will ensure a tip top finish.
Cera Flava, Parffinum-liquidium, atlas cedarwood, black pepper, patchouli, palmarosa, (benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, benzyl salicylate, cinnamic alcohol, citral, citronellol, coumarin, d-limonene, eugenol, farnesol, gerniol, isoeugenol & linaloo*)
*naturally found in essential oils