Captain Fawcett Moustache Wax - The Gentleman's Stiffener - Lavender
The Moustache Wax for the Gentleman intent on keeping a stiff upper lip, regardless!
Found amongst Captain Fawcett’s papers was his very own personal Moustache Wax recipe. These detailed instructions have been faithfully adhered to and his original pomade is now available for the first time in over a century, to be used once again as an aid to ennoble your upper lip...
Hand-made using only the purest of ingredients and the finest sourced Lavender essential oil.
- Supplied in a robust glass jar with black screw top lid.
- 15ml ℮ 0.5fl oz
- Tested on humans, never animals
- Made in the United Kingdom
Top tips for maintaining a stiff upper lip.
- Keep wax warm in either a waistcoat or trouser pocket.
- Use the back of your finger nail to remove a small amount of wax from the jar.
- Soften wax between thumb and forefinger, smooth into your moustache in an outwards & upwards motion.
- Adding a little wax in a final twisting flourish to your by now perky tips will ensure a tip top finish.
Cera Flava, paraffinum-liquidum & lavender essential oils.